- Networking and Scouting Residency for Curators
- "The Dead Web – La fin" at the Mapping Festival
- "The Dead Web – La fin" at Mirage Festival
- "Éveil/Alive" for circulation
- "The Dead Web – La Fin" available for circulation
- Diversity and equal opportunity policy
- Molior 15 years | Online Publication on Daniel Langlois Foundation's website
- MIRAGE FESTIVAL
- SIGNAL FESTIVAL 5th edition in Prague (Czech republic)
- Biela Noc 3rd edition in Bratislava (Slovakia)
- Biela Noc 8th edition in Košice (Slovakia)
- Colloquium : Contemporary Digital Art: Conservation, Dissemination and Market Access
- Molior 15 years | Fund raising
- Rhythms of the Imagination, Technological Tools and Works
- TransLife International Triennial of New Media Art 2011
- Fanfare (Ottawa)
- Captatio oculi
- Silly Circuits
- Contrainte/Restraint : New Media Art Practices from Brazil and Peru (Montréal)
- eARTS BEYOND : Shanghai International Gallery Exhibition of Media Art
- Fanfare (Montreal)
- FILE 2005
- VAE 9 – Festival Internacional de Video/Arte/Electrónico
- Rotoscopic Machines
- Totem sonique (Montreal)
- Silverfish Stream
Roman Ondak (b. 1966) studied painting at the Academy of Fine Arts in Bratislava from 1988 to 1994. He also studied at Slippery Rock University, Pennsylvania (1993); Collegium Helveticum in Zurich (1999–2000); the CCA in Kitakyushu (2004); he has received grants from the DAAD in Berlin (2007/08) and the Villa Arson in Nice (2010).
His most important exhibitions include: Roman Ondak: Storyboard, Guangdong Times Museum, Guangzhou, China (2015); Roman Ondak, Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofía, Palacio de Cristal, Madrid, Spain (2013); Roman Ondak: Some Thing, The Common Guild, Glasgow, United Kingdom (2013); do not walk outside this area, Deutsche Guggenheim, Berlin, Germany (2012); Roman Ondak, Musée d’art moderne de la Ville de Paris, Paris France (2012); Enter the Orbit, Kunsthaus Zürich, Zürich Switzerland (2011); Time Capsule, Modern Art Oxford, Oxford, United Kingdom (2011); Before Waiting Becomes Part of Your Life, Salzburger Kunstverein, Salzburg, Germany (2011); Loop, Czech and Slovak Pavilion of the 53rd Venice Biennale, Venice, Italy (2009); Measuring the Universe, The Museum of Modern Art, New York, United States (2009); Path, CCA Wattis Institute, San Francisco, United States (2008).
Moreover, his work has been included in group exhibitions at institutions such as the Tate Modern, London, United Kingdom (2016, 2006); MALBA Museo de Arte Latino Americano de Buenos Aires (2015); Museum of Contemporary Art Detroit, Detroit, United States (2013); Kunsthalle Nürnberg, Germany (2012); MoMA PS1, New York United States (2011); Stedelijk Museum, Amsterdam, Netherlands (2010, 2005); ICA, Boston United States (2008); Frankfurter Kunstverein, Frankfurt, Germany (2005), among others.
He has participated in the following biennales: the 54th and 50th Venice Biennale, Venice, Italy (2011 & 2003); the 5th Moscow Biennale, Moscow, Russia (2013); the 5th Liverpool Biennale. Liverpool, United Kingdom (2008); the 8th Panama Art Biennale. Panama City, Panama (2008); the 27th São Paulo Biennale, São Paulo, Brazil (2006) and the Prague Biennale, Prague Czech Republic (2003).
Roman Ondak currently lives and works in Bratislava, Slovakia.