- Networking and Scouting Residency for Curators
- "The Dead Web – La fin" at the Mapping Festival
- "The Dead Web – La fin" at Mirage Festival
- Diversity and equal opportunity policy
- Molior 15 years | Online Publication on Daniel Langlois Foundation's website
- MIRAGE FESTIVAL
- SIGNAL FESTIVAL 5th edition in Prague (Czech republic)
- Biela Noc 3rd edition in Bratislava (Slovakia)
- Biela Noc 8th edition in Košice (Slovakia)
- Colloquium : Contemporary Digital Art: Conservation, Dissemination and Market Access
- Molior 15 years | Fund raising
- Rhythms of the Imagination, Technological Tools and Works
- TransLife International Triennial of New Media Art 2011
- Fanfare (Ottawa)
- Captatio oculi
- Silly Circuits
- Contrainte/Restraint : New Media Art Practices from Brazil and Peru (Montréal)
- eARTS BEYOND : Shanghai International Gallery Exhibition of Media Art
- Fanfare (Montreal)
- FILE 2005
- VAE 9 – Festival Internacional de Video/Arte/Electrónico
- Rotoscopic Machines
- Totem sonique (Montreal)
- Silverfish Stream
Molior 15 years | Online Publication on Daniel Langlois Foundation's website
You can find the publication on the Daniel Langlois Foundation's website
As part of Molior’s 15th anniversary, the organization produced a colloquium Contemporary Digital Art which took place on November 2016 and under the patronage of Daniel Langlois.
The programming was put together by an editorial committee made up of the following persons: Aurélie Besson, Matthew Biederman, Andrée Duchaine, Ying Gao, Daniel Langlois, Dominique Moulon and Marie Perrault.
A considerable digital art dissemination network has been established over recent decades. Institutions such as universities and government entities have integrated digital art into many of their programs. It is increasingly present in museum institutions and is beginning to make its place in the art market. Moreover, enough time has past for a history of digital art to come into view.
This event has, in part, assessed the advances in the practices and inquiries related to the conservation of digital art. It has discussed the specificities of disseminating contemporary digital art and explore current and future issues pertaining to market access for this form of art.
Daniel Langlois Foundation's website published an online publication which includes articles and documentation prepared by several of the colloquium speakers.
Videos and most of the talks can also be consulted on Molior's youtube channel